Shuffle Hong Kong respects personal data privacy and is committed to fully implementing and complying with the data protection principles and all relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and codes of practice issued by the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data in handling all data collected, including all personal data submitted through this website. To this end, Shuffle Hong Kong undertakes to:
- collect adequate, but not excessive, personal data by lawful and fair means only for lawful purposes related to Shuffle Hong Kong’s functions or activities;
- take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that the personal data collected or retained are accurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are to be used;
- erase personal data which is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they are to be used;
- use the personal data collected only for purposes or directly related purposes for which the data was to be used at the time of collection, unless the individual concerned has given express consent for a change of use or such use is permitted by law;
- take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that personal data is protected against unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure or other use;
- take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that a person can be informed of the kinds of personal data that the Authority holds and the purposes for which the data is to be used; and
- permit persons to access and correct personal data of which they are the data subject and process any such access/correction requests in a manner permitted or required by law.
Personal data collected by this website
Shuffle Hong Kong will record visits to this website without collecting any personal identifiable information of users. Such general statistics are collected for the compilation of statistical reports and the diagnosis of problems with or concerning computer systems to help Shuffle Hong Kong improve this website.
For different purposes and at different times you may be invited to provide personal data to Shuffle Hong Kong through this website on a voluntary basis. Personal data may include names, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or e-mail addresses. We will specify the collection purpose and intended usage of your personal data when we invite you to provide such information and advise you how you may request access to or correction of the personal data provided.
Unless permitted or required by law, Shuffle Hong Kong will not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent.
This website is certified to the Level 1 PCI DSS standard to encrypt data during network transmission to protect your personal data. All personal data you provide to Shuffle Hong Kong via this website is secured, and access to your personal data is restricted to authorised personnel only.